Clients who are:
- frustrated because they don't have time to plan adequately for their financial futures.
- feeling confused by the maze of financial choices that they face.
- in need of a second opinion to help validate an important financial decision.
- thinking about retirement and wondering whether they’ve prepared for it adequately.
- desiring to make prudent investment decisions, but finding that the task of keeping up with their investments is too stressful.
- looking for a trusted financial advisor whose compensation doesn’t depend on selling them a financial product.
Everyone has to deal with the reality of limited resources: there are finite amounts of time, energy, money, etc. available to each of us. The financial choices that we face are often complex and can seem overwhelming. At one time or another, most people will find that they need professional financial advice in order to make the best possible decisions.
At Fisher Financial Strategies (FFS), we help our clients identify their goals and develop a plan to accomplish them. We are a Fee-Only financial planning firm. We are compensated by our clients, not through commissions or fees from client purchases of financial or insurance products. Because we work on an hourly or project basis, we are free to focus on you and your concerns. If you need a financial product, we can help you identify the best solutions available; if you don’t need one, we’ll help you confirm that.
Whether you need a simple financial check-up, advice on how to allocate your 401(k), 403(b), or IRA funds, help in planning for your child’s education, or assistance in developing a complete, integrated financial plan for your family’s future, we’ll work with you to ensure that your goals are clearly defined and guide you in pursuing them effectively.
© Fisher Financial Strategies 2005-2012 All rights reserved.